The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-24-2008, 01:30 PM   #361
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Btw, what's with all the reindeer references from Lommy and Greenie? I know you're from Finland and all, but don't you think you're overplaying it a bit? I think perhaps it's a conspiracy...like a secret word or something.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #362
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I need to disagree with Greenie a bit. I read Form's latest which has raised so many eybrows.

He isn't a wolf. I'm not going to eat my hat if he is (I don't have one either) but I can't believe it based on his post there.

I don't think he's a cobbler either even if that possibility I rank higher than him being the wolf. To me he seems like a little annoyed ordo who, because of the limited time he has in his hands likes to protest the village consensus led by tp yesterDay and to kind of say: "I told you, morons" - with a smile to be sure.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:32 PM   #363
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggins
I do agree with Brinn (and tp) that Kath might be a cobbler indeed.
You can lynch me for this if you will but I disagree. She hasn't given me any cobblerish vibes at all. This is basically gut-feeling but I think she feels pretty genuine.

I'm wondering.. I'll probably vote Form or Nilp - Nog is probably a cobbler or an innocent so I won't waste a vote on him. Probably Form, since Nilp hasn't shown up toDay so I'd feel kind of evil to lynch him without him being able to defend himself in any way...

EDIT: x-ed with Nog and Brinn
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #364
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Phew. I actually will be able to vote. The house I was at lost their internet but I went outside and hijacked a signal, so I'm good to go now!
Old 08-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #365
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Okay, I'll vote

++ Form

For reasons stated earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Btw, what's with all the reindeer references from Lommy and Greenie?
Oh, that's just something that came up when we were playing live werewolf at our summer cottage and someone pronounced "slip" so that it sounded like "sleep". I'm not sure where the reindeer came from, though - I think it had to do with Rune being called Rudolph...

EDIT: x-ed with tp
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #366
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

I agree with whoever said things had been way to quiet today and there hadn't been lots of good cases against people.

But I don't think I have a right to complain about it because I haven't been around much today. I think many of us are just having rough schedules this particular cycle.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #367
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I try to continue this method of exclusion then as there seems to be little time for any massive "cases".

Dury I'm now bending to look more like an innocent - or a cobbler the most (yeah Lommy, think what you think but you're still wrong with it). She wouldn't have pointed to Mith being "universally innocent" and then gone to kill her the next Night. As a cobbler she might have wished to point that to the wolves to be sure.

the phantom I think plays innocentishly. We've had differencies of interpretation but he has given reasonable explanations to his views as well. The bad thing sure is he could pull that were he a wolf as well. But I strongly doubt tp would have killed Mith during the Night. The same fact makes me think a bit better of Lommy as well as I now come to think of it from that angle.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #368
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I agree with Nogrod about Form... Hmm...

I am somehow having trouble in this game doing anything more than coming up with people who I feel are innocent. So then I am left with a list of names, any of which I could vote for. Egh.

The idea of making the wolves priority seems to have become avoid the cobblers somehow. If we're going to lynch someone, a cobbler is certainly better than an innocent! We can't rely on our cobbler assassin anymore than we should ever rely on any gifted. And, this "oh, they seem more like a cobbler so I don't want to lynch them" thing is probably keeping us from really going after our wolves.

Anyway...finally have time to rant about something or other and it's almost deadline... Gonna vote in a minute.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #369
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Timecheck...

Edit: Okay, my computer's clock is exactly 15 minutes fast.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #370
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I think you're a Cobbler.
Ah. Now I know. But I can assure you that I am not one. But naturally a denial doesn't hold much water in this game.

Here's my dilemma- my two highest suspects I suspect not of Wolvery but Cobblery (not a word probably). The person who I feel the most strongly is something other than a Cobbler might well be the Assassin, so I don't want to make a WW case against them naturally.

The WWs seem to be completely absent from my mind, and I don't like it much.

So what to do? Try and lynch a Cobbler, or go for someone who I have no clue about and hope it's a WW?
Old 08-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #371
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I might go for Fea as she really gives me the creeps - and I think she hasn't made a single suspicion on anyone but a few retaliatory remarks on those who have dared to suspect her.

Or if someone of you give me a good reason to vote for someone I already feel worried about...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:46 PM   #372
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
18 minutes till deadline and I don't know who to vote. I could vote Nog or Dury although that would be a bit bad because I haven't had the time to see if my suspicion holds water. I'll do that toMorrow if I'm still alive. I don't like Fea's and phantom's schemes but I wouldn't vote them just based on that. I suspect Brinn in a way but not enough to vote her yet. Voting Form or Kath who both look pretty cobblerish to me is tempting, but then again it would be better to lynch a wolf.

edit: xed with Shasta, tp and Nog
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #373
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Fea and Kath seem evil. Nog feels evil. Greenie suddenly seems like a bold wolf.

Next post will be my vote, really...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #374
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Since I really have no clue on who to vote for, I'll categorise everyone into who I'd be willing to vote for and who I definitely won't be.

Possibilities:
Feanor of the Peredhil
Shastanis Althreduin
Eönwë
Nogrod
the phantom
Thinlómien

Not:
Formendacil
Nerwen
Kath
Nilpaurion Felagund
Durelin
A Little Green

Those in the not category are those who I think are ordo/cobbler or are absent toDay (and I want to hear from them before voting them). Durelin and Greenie are two I'm least certain about but I said I wouldn't vote them toDay and I'm holding to that...though it could change toMorrow depending on what happens.

But who do I suspect most among that list? Or should I go ahead and vote for someone I think is a cobbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I might go for Fea as she really gives me the creeps
Fea scares me too. Especially after what happened last game I played with her...if I'm remembering correctly.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #375
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Nog - that's a good point about Fea. She really hasn't been suspecting much, or she has, but she has never given proper reasons... Maybe she's a cobbler and we should lynch her? But if I'm to vote a cobbler, I'd be more comfortable with voting Kath or Form...

edit: xed with Brinn
Old 08-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #376
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I won't be voting Fea or Kath.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Old 08-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #377
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
If I was seer, I'd be dreaming little dreams. Me and the phantom? Masters we are, but I wouldn't dream of either of us.
It's basically seer tactics worth pondering and sometimes executing but how do I get the feeling she's making this remark in a purposeful way?

And btw. I went back a few of her posts only to get comfirmation to my feeling. She doesn't suspect or anything. So no one should have anything against her either? That's the way too many wolves have gotten far indeed; by being agreeable and looking like being active while they're in fact not but kind of hide in the stage-lights.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #378
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Did Nerwen say she'd be gone today? I hate that she isn't around because as I said at the beginning of the day her reactions yesterday looked extremely innocentish, and I'd be willing to listen to her more than most.

I haven't been thinking about Nilp and Green at all. Totally under my radar, they've been.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #379
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Ten minutes to go and only one vote?

So I guess all of us are completely stumped...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #380
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

++Fea

toDay, Nog maybe tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:53 PM   #381
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Ten minutes to go and only one vote?
I went checking the same thing. That's right.

I'm for Fea. And I do think / hope she's a wolf more than a cobbler.

EDIT: X'd with Dury
Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #382
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Oh, we really don't need a last minute voting frenzy:

++Fea

She always slips under my radar and is so dangerous when evil. I wish I were more confident in this vote, but I'm mostly going by gut...so I hope my gut is right.

EDIT: X-ed with Noggie
Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #383
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

I'm now wondering if I should vote Fea after all. I have been thinking that she's either an innocent or a cobbler, but I guess it would kind of fit if she was a wolf... Should I vote her? (That was a rhetorical question, I'm not expecting any of you to give me advice... I don't trust you... )

edit: xed with Brinn
Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #384
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

I'm more than willing to vote Kath or Form as Cobblers.

Fea- possible Cobbler, but not a WW.

Nilp and Green could be slippery WWs, but I don't have a strong suspicion of them.

I'm undecided on everyone else, but rather inclined to trust Nerwen, and possibly Brin as well.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #385
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Ehh... No.

++Formendacil
Old 08-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #386
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Okay. Where are you?

Are you all cobblers around?

I mean this should be checked toMorrow. This silence has happened already earlier.

Cobblers would just wait not giving forwards their cards...

HAHA, x'd with a host...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:57 PM   #387
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Well then, let's go with the last minute gut-feeling...

++Fea

At least if we kill her, we'll be rid of her and tp's mystic exchanges...

edit: xed with Noggie who looks like a paranoid cobbler...
Old 08-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #388
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

++ Fea

Reasons given already.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #389
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Well, it looks like Kath escaped the noose. Rats. It looks to be between Form and Fea.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #390
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Is everybody waiting for the last possible minute? This is madness...

PS. Nog will you SMS me if you stay up to see the results... I'm going to sleep but I don't know how long it takes me to actually fall asleep...

edit: xed with Nog and tp
Old 08-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #391
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
edit: xed with Noggie who looks like a paranoid cobbler...
Even paranoids do have enemies...
Old 08-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #392
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

+ + Form

I'll try and save Fea.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:00 PM   #393
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Wow, this lack of activity is... pretty bad.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #394
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Deadline.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #395
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

That's four for Fea and three for Form.

Edit: Oops! Sorry Mac!
Old 08-24-2008, 03:12 PM   #396
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A few of our adventurers were granted to dream magical dreams and walk in the Gardens of Lórien, yet one was among them whose dreams were obscure enough to not need any augmentation - and she also never tried to conceal what her visions told her:

I have a dream. A dream where one day... the world becomes kaleidoscopic, like a lemming. Yes... that is my dream. Make of it what you will. It is profound though. Never doubt its profundity.

Fea's dream was disregarded by everybody, and only Gwathagor, the one who had really gotten to know the beauty of Valinor, if only a little part of it, found it necessary to show her visions their due place:

I don't think seers actually make seer-hints. The repetition of the word "dream" may only be incidental, but it might also be a wolf's attempt to gain credibility.

Yet neither he nor Fea herself would have guessed that mightier powers than they were about to take her "Make of it what you will" quite literary...

*~*

The third day of the adventurers travels out of Utumno had gone rather unspectacularly. An accusation here, a suspicion there - it was almost without a warning that Fea suddenly saw things that scared her. Did Durelin's front teeth suddenly grow? Why did Brinniel suddenly look furry? Are those whiskers?

Then madness ensued around her. The entire expedition had transformed not into wolves, but lemmings, and blindly they ran after one another, one train of lemmings shouting Feanor! Feanor! and one Formendacil! Formendacil! Yet some lemmings seemed to be as confused as Fea, standing by motionlessly and not knowing which bandwaggon to follow.

At last it became clear to Fea that the lemmings shouting her name were in the majority - and they were storming towards her! She was too paralysed to utter a word or give resistance, and Durelin and Brinniel grabbed her arms and pinned her to the ground. Then Lommy came and forced Fea's mouth open, while Nogrod brought a small barrel of wizard's gunpowder, and poured its content into his poor victim. After Nogrod attached a fuse to her and lit it, the lemmings fled and waited until Fea exploded with a deafening noise. In quite a violent way, Fea's world had been turned into a kaleidoscope of herself.

The lemmings returned to inspect the outcome of their deed. They looked around the floor, walls, and ceiling of the hallway they were in, but every separated detail of Fea still looked rather regular and ordinary. Only when they stepped back again did they saw the true marvel of their deed. The splinters of her bones, the shreds of her skin, and the pieces of her brain, all coloured in various shades of red, formed a piece of truly outstanding abstract art none of them, save maybe Fea herself, had envisioned before.

*~*

Dead:
Macalaure and Rikae (mods) - killed by wolves and turned into faulty quenya in Night One
Kitanna (ordo) - lynched by a pointless mob on Day One
Lalaith (ordo) - severed from her chalk, and her head, in Night Two
Groin Redbeard (ordo) - died from exhaustion on Day Two
Gwathagor - (seer) turned into a talking corpse on Day Two
Mithalwen - (cobbler) made into a diverse set of items in Night Three
Feanor of the Peredhil - (ordo) visionary whose body was turned into abstract art on Day Three

Alive:
Shastanis Althreduin - loner roane
Formendacil - snowbird
Eönwë - seller of pointless fakes
Nerwen - treasure-seeker
Kath - unemployed bum
Nilpaurion Felagund - aged tale-seeker
Durelin - eccentric, misanthropic archaeologist
Brinniel - junk collector
Nogrod - pointless philosopher
A Little Green - blind astronomer who sells stars at the stock exchange
the phantom - obtainer of rare antiquities
Thinlómien - marine zoologist

Night Four has begun.

Last edited by Macalaure; 08-25-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #397
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

A being of the night lurked around after everyone else had gone to sleep. Silently he raised himself, taking a look at the blade that only he could see. Come my sword, we shall slay evil tonight.

The alert ear could have heard him muttering to himself whil sneaking among the sleeping. Because you will not let us exit; because you scorn our attempts at healing; because you chose for your instrument sanguinary, dirty, ugly werewolves; because you are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block you! I will hinder and harm your creatures on Arda as far as I am able.

He stepped towards one of the sleeping.

And you, Formendacil, shall be the one I start with.

Formendacil woke from his sleep confused: You? What do you want from me?

You shall taste the steel of my blade, cobbler!

Cobbler? But I am no cobbler!

Yes, you are!

No! I am not dead. Two days ago the consensus agreed that I was a cobbler, yet, I did not die at night. Therefore I am no cobbler.

You did not die because I chose to let you live.

I don't believe you. If I look into my heart, all I find are intentions to achieve the best for our expedition. I would never wilfully try to lead us astray. I do not bow to the unsurpassable power of He Who Arises in Might. I worship the web of lies that the Valar have cast over our eyes to enslave us.

The cobbler assassin did not look convinced. Let me put it to a test. he said, and shoved his sword down Formendacil's throat down to his heart, and Formendacil died a quick death.

Two to go.

*~*

Another adventurer was wakened before dawn had come. Nilpaurion Felagund, the aged tale-seeker, opened his eyes - and looked into the two fiery pairs of eyes of ghastly werewolves!

Are you going to kill me now? he asked afraid.

I see that age has made you wise. a werewolf answered smugly.

Nilp was deeply scared. He was too old to give them a fight, and could only think of one way out for him. Will you grant me one wish before I die?

Well, I think we are feeling generous tonight - our mission is going very smoothly so far. What do you wish?

I am a tale-seeker, and I am very interested in your story. You creatures must be thousands of years old, and have done many gruesome and great deeds. I would like to write those down so they will be preserved in song for all eternities.

Nilp achieved what he wanted to. His words met their mark right in the werewolves' evil egoes. They started telling him their long tale, and hours passed. Stories of dark and evil and timeless waiting and wandering were written down. Dawn approached...

I don't think there is much left to say now. one werewolf concluded.

I hate to say it, but I agree. The last few thousand years were a little bit dull down here. added the other.

No, no, surely you underestimate how interesting even those stories are to those who have never been here.

Nah, I don't think so - and I'm tired anyway. I'd like to go to sleep and turn this body into its human shape again.

Nilp broke into sweat. Ah, indeed, morning is coming. We probably should go and wake everybody...

Not so fast. We did not forget what we woke you for in the first place.

Nilp looked into the same evil eyes again that he saw earlier, while in the meantime they had become more friendly. Slowly they approached him.

But, no, tell me more about... don't... you can't... What do I have in my po...

But before the tale-seeker could finish his last plead, the werewolves took his notes and shoved them down his throat, and Nilpaurion suffocated to his death.

*~*

Dead:
Macalaure and Rikae (mods) - killed by wolves and turned into faulty quenya in Night One
Kitanna (ordo) - lynched by a pointless mob on Day One
Lalaith (ordo) - severed from her chalk, and her head, in Night Two
Groin Redbeard (ordo) - died from exhaustion on Day Two
Gwathagor - (seer) turned into a talking corpse on Day Two
Mithalwen - (cobbler) made into a diverse set of items in Night Three
Feanor of the Peredhil - (ordo) visionary whose body was turned into abstract art on Day Three
Formendacil - (cobbler) killed by assassin in Night Four
Nilpaurion Felagund - (ordo) choked on his own tale in Night Four

Alive:
Shastanis Althreduin - loner roane
Eönwë - seller of pointless fakes
Nerwen - treasure-seeker
Kath - unemployed bum
Durelin - eccentric, misanthropic archaeologist
Brinniel - junk collector
Nogrod - pointless philosopher
A Little Green - blind astronomer who sells stars at the stock exchange
the phantom - obtainer of rare antiquities
Thinlómien - marine zoologist

Day Four has begun. Let the madness continue. (sorry for the delay)

Last edited by Macalaure; 08-25-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #398
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Form was a Cobbler? No way. Impossible.

So yeah, on the plus side, two Cobblers gone. On the minus side, no more Fea.

Now if you'll excuse me *sniff* I'm going to go have a cr- I mean, take a walk. *wipes eyes* Darn allergies.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #399
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

If I were a cobbler I would really congratulate myself from yesterDay...

How wrong one can be?

Form was a cobbler.

Fea was an innocent.

With Form I was quite sure he was an innocent (happily our cobbler-assassin disagreed with that).

With Fea I really thought she was up to no good. I just hoped she was a wolf but was more than assured she was at least a cobbler...

10 people.
2 wolves.
2 cobblers.

6-4 on intention toDay.
8-2 on count toDay.

Hooray for the cobbler-assassin!

But let's be careful with the voting for there we're soon going to be the underdogs. Like I said in the beginning of the game. Those cobblers learn Day by Day as we do but they can ally themselves with the wolves who know the situation.

And really, this much RL-hindrances... Well, no can do... but really, even if RL presses please try for there are too many we have nothing to go for and the times are getting rough. Blind lynches are not ones we'd afford now.

But I at least will make a basic re-focus now.

I'm afraid the wolves are hiding in the shadows this time.

EDIT: x'd with tp
Old 08-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #400
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Quoting myself from #350
Quote:
Those I have no idea but feel better with:
Shastanis Althreduin
Nerwen
Brinniel
A Little Green
These will be my main concerns toDay.

After that I need to reconsider and think twice whether I wish to stay with my stance with the others.

I mean, I don't believe we have two wolves in that bunch I have just quoted but I'm getting pretty sure there is at least one. Looking at the game this far looks like a classical "loudmouths kill each other and the wolves play cool and noncontroversial".