The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #561
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Morsul:

Day 1:
'will watch' Brinn, Pom is usually suspicious. Only concrete statements in a list post. Knew nothing of Brinn, was correct about Pom. Wolf-mates or lucky comment?

Pom's suggestion seems to be fairly genuine little information is better than no information.
Genuine or Captain Obvious statement. Either way little need for it to be further commented on unless to try and make Pom look good. With the statement from above, more likely to be wolf-mates.

Questions me being a Cobbler and further comments on it. Oddly, actually, he says that the reason was that I said wizards were wonderful - no suggestion that it was anything to do with Oz. That eventually made some sense to me, if he was picking on it just for the 'wonderful' part then that's weird.

Day 2:
Sorry for low participation on Night 1 had to work a double... ToNight will be better early plus I'll have a few hours before DL.

Looking over Night one will post comments.

Night activities on the brain?

A Little Green, "Green"- Showed up late but came out swinging voted Cab but levels some suspicion on Pom and Copp may wanted to look innocent suspecting Pom but voted an innocent Cab.
I'm sorry I still don't buy this 'hypothetical' thing. You AREN'T making a hypothetical point here in any way. No one, in any scenario, knows Cab is innocent - unless you're a wizard.

Right now Lottie is probably my top suspicion.

Like I said in my recap She was only the second vote for Pom.

She may have thought Cab was a sure lynch and therefore wasn't too worried about voting for a packmate.

If Morsul is a wolf this looks good for Lottie ... and possibly incriminate Nog as he is mentioned in the next post as being innocent if Lottie is a wolf.

Day 3:
Determined Rikae is a frustrated self-voting wolf. I suppose if he hasn't come across Rikae's overreactions before it makes sense. Does seem fairly honestly bewildered by the whole Rikae thing, but if he is a wolf that's easy to put on to push the votes for her.

Day 4:
Puts himself in the same boat as Gil. If he's a wolf, and therefore knows Gil is innocent, this is a clever move. Still throwing Lottie's name out but takes umbrage at sally being very determined to defend Nerwen.

Day 5:
Has a suspicion list of Lottie and sally (consistent with yesterDay) and then Nerwen/Nog - no explanation for last two. Then 'Nerwen overtook Nog' - WHY?!

Votes:
Day 1 - Kath (to me terrible reasoning!)
Day 2 - Ozban (so what happened to Lottie being his top suspicion?)
Day 3 - Rikae (knee-jerk reaction after Rikae's self-vote. Bit opportunistic.)
Day 4 - sally (oddly I agree with the vote, I just think it's suddenly out of nowhere.)
Day 5 - sally (consistent with yesterDay)
Old 01-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #562
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Zil? No idea. I read his posts one time and they look sinister, a second time and I think I'm imagining it.

No, that wasn't very helpful, I know. I know my posts sound disjointed, but I'm having to snatch the time to do them at all.

EDIT: x'd since self.

Last edited by Nerwen; 01-30-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #563
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
A re-read has done nothing to quell my suspicions and hopefully they're clearer now too. That said, I think the things he says about sally are entirely right. No reason that's not wolf on wolf this late in the game with sally not hugely suspected. To cast a first vote early and hope for no comeback on it is bold though.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #564
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I am so not caught up, and I won't actually be back except for right now. I'm terribly sorry.

++Morsul

I guess I shouldn't have been distracted by Gil's craziness yesterDay. Bah. Anyway, must go. Again, I'm sorry.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #565
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

sally, Morsul and Cop are my suspicions - in that order.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #566
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Nerwen and Nogrod, what do you think of Inzil?
He has been always the hard one to read for me. He rarely comes forth with strong suspicions, he is jovial and gentelemannish, he is helpful when he has time and most always takes good care his votes are reasoned.

None of those qualities in posting sure are causes to trust him or distrust him as such.

And as I said, I have been actually in this game what, four days ago... (I played a little in the end of yesterDay b ut still haven't have time to read yesterDay) so I have shamefully little to go on. Well on anyone, like my earlier post shows.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #567
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I would prefer to lynch Nog toDay, but I really don't know how likely that is. I feel like he's been flying too much under the radar, getting in the thick of things and being controversial rarely enough, and generally being quiet enough to let suspicions of him slip away in favor of bolder, more loudly suspicious players. His Day 1 vote still bugs me, and the way he's been playing toDay has been...too agreeable, in a way. It seems like a lot of what he's saying had just been said, and often is the general consensus of the moment. It doesn't feel like the Nog I'm used to playing with, and that makes me very wary.

However, if Nog is not an option (which he might well not be, with twenty minutes left to DL), I'd prefer to see Morsul lynched than Cop or Zil or anyone else you lot are talking about right now.

EDIT: xed since Nerwen
Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM   #568
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
In fact, Nog would be especially worried about how his talk of wolves going after seers would make him look, now. The thing is, Brinn by no means looked like a seer who had dreamed of Nog. Why would she lump him together with innocent Gil in that case, and put more emphasis on Gil? So why is Nog so focused on that idea now?

Oh man, only a little time left and I'm still not sure. I would rather vote Inzil, but I don't want to scatter the votes and give the wizards too much power.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #569
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
I have no time to explain myself fully now, but my reasoning is all in my Morsul post earlier.

++ Morsul
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #570
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
A re-read has done nothing to quell my suspicions and hopefully they're clearer now too. That said, I think the things he says about sally are entirely right. No reason that's not wolf on wolf this late in the game with sally not hugely suspected. To cast a first vote early and hope for no comeback on it is bold though.
This looks ridiculously innocent to me - her reasoning screams it. I don't want to elaborate, due to the time running down and talking about someone's innocent-ness really isn't my priority, but I wanted to mention that Kath just jumped from 'unknown' to 'feel good about'.

EDIT: xed since Rikae
Old 01-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #571
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Late in the Day with only a few people to vote even two votes for same person are quite important as they kind of set the pieces as who are "votable".

I do dislike Sally's vote there. It's placed perfectly if Morsul is innocent and Sally is a wolf.

EDIT: Not to talk of McCaber's vote!
Old 01-30-2013, 03:45 PM   #572
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
This looks ridiculously innocent to me - her reasoning screams it. I don't want to elaborate, due to the time running down and talking about someone's innocent-ness really isn't my priority, but I wanted to mention that Kath just jumped from 'unknown' to 'feel good about'.

No, I'm not getting any wolf vibes off Kath at the moment.

Last edited by Nerwen; 01-30-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo, x'd with Nog.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 PM   #573
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post

Actually, it's not as rushed as I thought, I have a bit of time. It seems like the kind of semi-tunnel vision an innocent gets when they really, truly think someone is a wolf - taking even things that might seem contradictory and turning them to fit your suspicions. Not that she's misinterpreting anything, but that she's making her suspicions fit by sheer force of honestly thinking Sally and Morsul are wolves.

EDIT: xed since my last
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #574
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

++sally

For reasons previously mentioned.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #575
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Morsul -> Sally
Cop -> Morsul
Zil -> Morsul
Sally -> Morsul
Cabbie -> Morsul

That's right, yeah? Well then. It looks like we have to be extremely careful with our votes if we want to lynch anyone other than Morsul.

EDIT: xed with Kath
Old 01-30-2013, 03:49 PM   #576
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Has anyone a tally?

Three votes for Morsul I suppose? Others given toDay?

I could go for Sally or McCaber.

EDIT: X'd with a tally, thanks Lottie
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #577
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Cab -> Sally
Cop -> Morsul
Zil -> Morsul (2)
Sally -> Morsul(3)
Cab -> Morsul(4)
Kath > Sally(2)

Left to vote:

Loslote, "Lot"
Morsul the Dark, "Mors"
Nerwen, "Nerve"
Nogrod, "Nog"
Rikae, "Rick"

EDIT: X'd with last three, added Kath's vote.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #578
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

That's it, then. Morsul is lynched, unless we want to lynch Sally. We only have four more voters, and the first person to reach the tied total gets the lynch.

EDIT: xed with Nog and Rikae
Old 01-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #579
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Wait... has it now become a matter of either Morsul or Sally?

x'd since Lottie.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #580
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Alright, then. Of the two, I find Morsul more suspicious. I did a quick read of Sally's posts, and she seems like her usual innocent self.

++Morsul
Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #581
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Bah, I messed something up - two cabs? Why?
Old 01-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #582
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Morsul is an odd player (so is Gil) - sorry you both, you're probably nice guys both but your playing-style is somewhat hard to follow. With Morsul I'm afraid we're getting another innocent lynched because of odd talk.

Also the bandwagon looks too easy for the Wizards to fill in. And Sally's vote (and McCaber's) a bit too well placed to really try and force us to this choice.

I also see now why Inzil looks suspicious to Riokae as I notice the first vote on Mors already by Cop.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:55 PM   #583
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

On principle:

++Inzil
Old 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #584
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

I'd hate another Gil-lynch and will go then for...

++ Sally

I'd rather have picked McCaber, or maybe Lottie - she needs to be checked at more closely toMorrow, well a little depending on the ourtcome. I mean she really did her best to stop any Sally-lynch...
Old 01-30-2013, 03:58 PM   #585
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Oh Rikae!

If Morsul is innocent I'm afraid your principles cost us a Wizard... well, at least a chance for it.

Or then Brinn was unclear with you as well and you're a Wizard yourself?
Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #586
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Nog, Sally couldn't be lynched anymore and I don't suspect her anyway.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #587
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

If Morsul is innocent, this should be read very closely toMorrow.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #588
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Well, that just crept up on us...

I'll vote

++Morsul

and hope for the best. I am not very hopeful though- suss as he is, I expect if he were really a wolf his mates could have saved him pretty easily toDay.

EDIT: x'd with Nog and Rikae
Old 01-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #589
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
DEADLINE.

Morsul has been lynched. Stop posting. Narration coming up.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:01 PM   #590
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Lottie made the choice, and my other options were to vote Nog or abstain from voting - I'm not voting for someone I think is innocent.

X'd with deadline.

EDIT: lol at deadline... :P

Last edited by Rikae; 01-30-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #591
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
X'd with deadline.
Hey, who are you calling "deadline"?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 01-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #592
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Day 5 morning

"Dead troll yesterday, dead troll the day before yesterday, and blimey, if it don't look like dead troll again today," said Cop when the dwindled amount of trolls met again as the dark fell.
"Never a blinking bit of wizzer-flesh have we had for long enough," said Kat. "Why the 'ell did we bring all this wood here, beats me," she added, gesturing towards the large pile of firewood that had been resting in the corner of the cave for two days.
"P'raps we might make somethin' tonight," Lad suggested. "If we start now, we can roast some-un tonight."
"You 'ave a lotta nerve doin' that after we already lost so many o' us," said Cab.
"Yer called me?" asked Lot and Nerve at the same time.
"No, I didn't," said Cab.
"Yer did!" Lot and Nerve yelled, but then Rick intervened:
"Shut up, all three o' you! If we want a wizzer for supper, we should start."
"Bu' who shall we eat?" asked Nog.
"Not me!" shouted Mors. That of course made him immediately the target.
"Hold 'im tight," advised Sal as several of them grappled Mors. "We don't want 'im to start a-fightin' again."

And so it was done. The trolls started a fire, then kept adding wood until they had a large fire crackling, and then they tied poor Mors to a trunk of still green uprooted tree and began roasting him above the fire. But as you may know, trolls have really hard skin which is like stone, and poor Mors actually burned rather than roasted, his skin became all black and his blood boiled. The smoke sent the trolls coughing and terrible smell filled the cavern.

"Um, I'm not eatin' that," said Lad amidst the fits of cough.
"I don't 'ave the taste for it, either," said Cab.
"So no food again?" asked Kat, disappointed.
"You can eat it, if you have the nerve," said Nerve.
"Nah, let's just throw it away," Sal suggested.
"Let's just go back to sleep," said Nog.
"With empty stomach," Cop sighed.
"We been doin' that a lot," said Rick.
"Shut up," said Lot.

And so they went. Needless to say, some of them were far happier about the result of roasting Mors than they seemed.

~*~

Dumb and Dead
Thinlómien, "Lom", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Legate of Amon Lanc, "Leg", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Pomegranate, "Pom", a Wizard, boiled and eaten on Day 1
Ozban, "Oz", an Ordinary Troll, crushed to death by a troll pyramid on Day 2
Volo, "Vol", Traitor Troll, magically opened up like a door on Night 3
Bane Mantra, "Bane", an Ordinary Troll, turned into stone while hunting (modfired) on Day 3
Boromir88, "Bore", Ordinary Troll, forgotten outside the cave and turned into stone on Day 3
Brinniel, "Brin", the Clever Troll, strangled to death with the assistance of magical studs on Night4
Gil-Galad, "Gil", an Ordinary Troll, beaten to death by his fellows on Day 4
Shastanis Althreduin, "Shaz", an Ordinary Troll, lost in search for Bane (modfired) on Day 4
A Little Green, "Green", an Ordinary Troll, blown up with fireworks on Night 5
Morsul the Dark, "Mors", an Ordinary Troll, roasted, but not eaten on Day 5

Dumb and Walking
Coppermirror, "Cop"
Inziladun, "Lad"
Kath, "Kat"
Loslote, "Lot"
McCaber, "Cab"
Nerwen, "Nerve"
Nogrod, "Nog"
Rikae, "Rick"
satansaloser2005, "Sal"

~*~

Night 6 has started. Wizzers, plan. Insomniac and Purse-troll, plan as well. Rest, rest.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:01 PM   #593
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
End of Night 6, start of a new night

The next day was a rainy one. Unhappy, the three wizars spent it under a huge spruce, trying to come up with the best course of action. It was very damp there too, and they did not dare make a proper fire. They were blowing smoke rings to amuse themselves, but after they had made smoke rings in the shapes of several dozen different animals, it wasn't so fun anymore. They were running out of ideas, too.

"I doubt there's even enough sunlight through those darned clouds that it could turn a troll into stone," complained one of the wizards.
One of his fellows peered out from under the tree's boughs. "There might be," he said. "It's more about how we can get a troll out of the cave. They saw what happened to their bosses, and even trolls are not so stupid that they would forget such a thing quickly."
"You have forgotten all about uncloaking," said the third wizard, suddenly merry. "We wake the troll up - quietly - and tell her it's night already and suggest we go to find some food. One of us stands at the cave entrance, uncloaking, so that it's all darker than it should be, and once the troll is out, he stops uncloaking and sunlight gets her. Smart, isn't it?"

The other two wizards didn't have any objections, so the wizards assumed the likenesses of trolls and stalked into the cave. They grouped around Lot's bed and one of them kicked her shin.

"C'mon lazy! It's already nightfall. Let's go and get some food before the others wake up and we might actually catch somethin," one wizard said in a troll voice.
"Blimey, I could swear that was not a full day's sleep," Lot grumbled.
"Let's not wake the other 'uns. Let's go," said another wizard.
"Then why are ye a-taking me with you?" asked Lot, slow but suspicious.
"You can hunt. We need you. Now shut yer mouth and follow or we change our minds," said the wizard who had spoken first.

They made their way towards the entrance of the troll cave. The third wizard had removed the stone that was protecting it, and had he not stood there, tall and dark and uncloaked, the grey daylight would have made its way in.

"Hang on," said Lot. "That fella standing there looks and awful lot like a wizzer."
"It's just a shadow on the wall," one of the wizards said quickly.
"I'm not going," Lot announced.
"You have to!" the wizards said hastily.
"No," said Lot.
"Yes," they said, and pushed Lot towards the entrance with all their might.

The wizard uncloaking stepped away quickly. Daylight spread a ten or so feet into the troll-cave. Shielding her face with her hand and growling angrily, Lot tried to grope for the wizard she had just seen in the entrance. Something fell from her pocket. "'Ere, 'oo are you?" it squaked. The wizard stood, too surprised to act. "You look like a wizzer to me," squaked the purse. Lot gripped the wizard by his neck and lifted him to air. "'Oo are you?" the purse repeated angrily. "I'm McCandalf, let me go," wailed the wizard, but it was already too late.

Cloudy as it was, Lot was slowly turning into stone, her huge hands safely wrapped around McCandalf's throat. The two other wizards could do nothing but watch their friend suffocate in the stony grasp. Crying in dismay, they retreated back to the woods and long they wept for their fallen comrade. They took the troll-purse with them, however, and burned it in a bright fire, never minding who might see it.

They returned to the cave by nightfall and pretended to sleep like the trolls. When they all woke up, they found the stony figure of Lot standing in the doorway with her fist curled around nothing that they could see. On the ground, however, they found a staff and a wizard's robes, and after much debate, they also concluded that Cab was missing.

~*~

Dumb and Dead
Thinlómien, "Lom", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Legate of Amon Lanc, "Leg", dispatched by the Wizards as a threat on Night 1
Pomegranate, "Pom", a Wizard, boiled and eaten on Day 1
Ozban, "Oz", an Ordinary Troll, crushed to death by a troll pyramid on Day 2
Volo, "Vol", Traitor Troll, magically opened up like a door on Night 3
Bane Mantra, "Bane", an Ordinary Troll, turned into stone while hunting (modfired) on Day 3
Boromir88, "Bore", Ordinary Troll, forgotten outside the cave and turned into stone on Day 3
Brinniel, "Brin", the Clever Troll, strangled to death with the assistance of magical studs on Night4
Gil-Galad, "Gil", an Ordinary Troll, beaten to death by his fellows on Day 4
Shastanis Althreduin, "Shaz", an Ordinary Troll, lost in search for Bane (modfired) on Day 4
A Little Green, "Green", an Ordinary Troll, blown up with fireworks on Night 5
Morsul the Dark, "Mors", an Ordinary Troll, roasted, but not eaten on Day 5
Loslote, "Lot", the Purse-holder Troll, lured into daylight on Night 6
McCaber, "Cab", a Wizard, identified by the troll-purse and suffocated to death on Night 6

Dumb and Walking
Coppermirror, "Cop"
Inziladun, "Lad"
Kath, "Kat"
Nerwen, "Nerve"
Nogrod, "Nog"
Rikae, "Rick"
satansaloser2005, "Sal"

~*~

Day 6 has started. Have fun chatting, but only on this thread please.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #594
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sweet. Good on you, Lottie! Taking one of them down with you.

So...Pom did panic because McCaber was a wizard, after all. And Morsul was innocent, so there's a lot of info to analyse toDay.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:15 PM   #595
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Well done Lottie!

So yesterDay's wagon didn't just get going by itself as I thought. The question remains whether one or two remaining Wizards were involved too. And my hunch would be yes.

But it's off to bed for me now. I should have an easier day toDay so hopefully some decent time to actually play this for a change.

5:2 is not too bad at this point. Two Days to go at minimum.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:19 PM   #596
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Anyway, aside from looking at McCaber's posts, I'm going to be taking another look at Inzil. I thought it was reasonably likely that one out of him or Morsul was a wizard but that it couldn't be both. Since Morsul was innocent after all, this new information means my suspicion of Inzil has gone way up, so I need to see if it checks out.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:25 PM   #597
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Oh, nice work Lottie!

This makes Copper look better. Going to have to go over Cab's posts and see how it reflects on everyone else.

Oh yeah, and on Morsul:

I told you so
I told you so
I told you so

Yeah.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #598
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Nice! Neat work from Lottie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Anyway, aside from looking at McCaber's posts, I'm going to be taking another look at Inzil. I thought it was reasonably likely that one out of him or Morsul was a wizard but that it couldn't be both. Since Morsul was innocent after all, this new information means my suspicion of Inzil has gone way up, so I need to see if it checks out.
Well, getting Cab gives us another Night of grace, but you could do better then me.

Quote:
Oh yeah, and on Morsul:

I told you so
I told you so
I told you so

Yeah.
Yeah, yourself.
I simply wasn't willing to switch my suspect with little evidence.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #599
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Well, getting Cab gives us another Night of grace, but you could do better then me.
Any suggestions as to who, in that case?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #600
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Any suggestions as to who, in that case?
I intend to look at Nerwen and Sally.