Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page |
04-27-2020, 08:24 PM | #361 |
Mighty Quill
|
It's a bit late for this announcement now, but all areas in LOTRO are available for free through the end of the month. I have been logging more hours on this game than I'd like to admit recently.
06-10-2020, 12:24 PM | #362 |
Mighty Quill
|
It turns out that all LOTRO areas are free to play through August 31st. They also have a coupon code that unlocks all the areas except the expansion areas. The code is LOTROFREEQUESTS. They are also selling expansion areas for 99 LOTRO points each, so it's a steal no matter what you do. I was thinking about paying for a membership in February, and I'm glad that I didn't! Now I get to enjoy all the areas I want to play in for free. I'd really recommend to anyone who's still interested in LOTRO to take advantage of all the free stuff!
07-18-2020, 04:42 PM | #363 |
Regal Dwarven Shade
|
Picture
Even though this game is kind of old by this point, it can still be pretty.
07-30-2020, 05:50 PM | #364 |
Flame Imperishable
|
For those still playing, LOTRO have put out a temporary coupon code for getting a ton of free quest packs, and are also drastically reducing the cost of other quest packs, both until the end of August. The code is LOTROFREEQUESTS and there's more information here.
Last edited by Eönwë; 07-30-2020 at 05:56 PM. |
06-19-2023, 10:49 PM | #365 |
Emperor of the South Pole
|
Cardolan
Anyone still play this? I see the released 'Cardolan' in November 2022.
|
|
|