The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Time to come forwards...

Sorry to have mislead you a bit. I do have a wolf for you.

*tadaa!*

Realising last night that the Day had begun when I was just going to sleep, it came to me I could try to make the wolves feel more relaxed and thus possibly reveal something they wouldn't if they knew I had one of them caught.

Well, sadly there's little the trick has produced due to the slow posting toDay. If I'd have time to play this to the end of the Day and be there to reveal the lynch at the last moment I would have postponed this revelation. But today I really need to go to sleep in time so that is kind of blown up scenario.

So sorry to destroy the voting-record once again but then again we have a wolf on the menu!

++ Legate

Let's use the rest of the Day thinking what can we infer from this.

The first thing coming to mind is the accuracy by which Kitanna chose Legate (see the weakness of the reasons she gave). It is perfectly possible Kit is the other wolf-seer. I mean if Lommy and Legate are on the same pack then I'd say Kit is a noteworthy candidate at the other wolfseer - and Pitch might be aligned with Kit.

But if Lommy and Legate turn out being wolves of opposing packs... then I'd trust Kit a bit more. Although it's possible that Lommy dreamt of Legate on N1 (quite probable indeed if they were on opposing sides!!!) and now Kit tries to even out the situation between the two rivalling teams (as Lommy has informed the other two that Legate plays for the opposing wolf-team). Heh, that sounds actually more believable.

But we'll know about the teams only after Legate is lynched.

Legate, you can go to sleep now and need not stay up too late.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote