Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2006, 08:57 AM   #11
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Flaco (trying to tell me something? ) - er - Falco, that is... (might want to edit your post, Foley) is not nearly as concerned about Thornden's feelings as he is Garmund's, nor as he is about finding all he can about Lefun & Ritun, not to mention keeping Thorden away from Lefun & Ritun. Thornden's a big boy and can handle himself in Falco's opinion. A blow up? That might actually be fun!

I have a very busy day and only a few minutes of break left, so I may not get to post until tomorrow. Carry on!

What I'm hoping for is that Trystan will try to look for the man Garmund has just described, to see for himself whether he's the right one or not. Then Falco will nicely ask Thornden to keep an eye on Trystan - he being the only one big enough to keep Trystan out of trouble - while Falco stays with Garmund. I think Garmund will be willing to live with such an arrangement. Then, once Trystan and Thornden go too far, Falco can take Garmund to Lefun & Ritun and make introductions, and have a short conversation (at this point L&R will be "one headed". ..... only to have to deal yet again by the sudden return of T & T. And then we can see what happens after that. Sound good?