Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2004, 04:26 AM   #11
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting The Chief is killed

How many days had passed since the chief has fallen? Lugnush couldn’t remember. As a matter of fact, he didn't really bother to count either. The most important thing was that the Chief was slaughtered, and that there would be a new, and hopefully better time, in Moria. He laughed in an evil way as he thought about the Chief and about the battle that Nazklash, him and the other Orcs had won. Even tough he was uncertain of when the event had taken place he could remember the battle itself as it was yesterday.

Nazklash had given them all straight orders that all of them had to "Shut their filthy mouths while waiting for that foul Orc." (Meaning the Chief, Turgrog) If not, Nazklash had threatened them all to kill them the same way as he would kill the Chief. I would be painful, that he had assured them. There was nothing but silence from then on.

Since Turgog had arrived later than planned the Orcs soon got annoyed and doubted that the plan would work. But then, finally the Chief arrived. He was then unknowing, of course, that he would die that same evening.

Turgrog walked down the Hall with some of his guards. He seemed a bit annoyed, and commanded one of his guards to bring food and something to drink. The guard was afraid and certainly didn't want to disobey the Chief so he hurried out from the Hall right away. What the Chief didn't know, (nor the guard for that matter) was that Turgrog had just saved his life - well, if Nazklash’s plan went smoothly; No one that obeyed the Chief or was in his league would survive. This evening was going to be their last.

Nazklash stepped into the Hall, while the Orcs were waiting right outside, trying not to make the slightest sound. "I can see you're back...." Nazklash started. Even thought the Orcs were waiting just outside with the doors closed, it was easy for them to hear Nazklash voice. "Yes, even a filthier Orc than you would notice that," answered the Chief sternly.

This answer was to great amusement for the eavesdroppers outside. They tried to cover up their laughter by hushing at each other. They knew that the Chief would regret that insult pretty soon.

Nazklash smiled in a mischievous way. "Now now..." he laughed. "Is that an insult?" Nazklash asked teasingly. "If so, don't you have anything better than that?!" Nazklash growled. "Not now, you filthy Orc. I'm hungry and you ought to know better than to tempt the Cheif," he said angrily.

"Oh, then I apologise..." Nazklash said in a polite manner, and raised his hand. "I better go, so that you can enjoy your meal then, eh?" Nazklash proposed. Now The Chief seemed calm, and Nazklash thought this was amusing. Who wouldn't?

Nazklash waked with stern steps out the Hall trying to hide the smile that appeared around his mouth. Right before the exit, he turned and growled: "You'll never see daylight, nor nightfall ever again, you foul Orc! This is the time where you regret all your insults, and die in pain!"

Before the Chief could reply or say anything at all, the Orcs that were waiting outside stormed the Hall. Lugnush was one of the first in the rows and he ran towards the guards that were still too shocked to do anything. He killed one of the guards with his axe. The head rolled on the floor. Before Lugnush could look up, a guard has seized his axe and was now coming straight towards Lugnush. Luckily the guard missed him, and turned his back on Lugnush. He should never have done that because Lugnush was fast and hewed him in the back. The cry of pain roared in the great Hall.

"Do NOT kill the Chief! Take him alive!!!!!" Nazklash cried. He saw that the Chief had managed to escape and that he was running towards the stairs. "TAKE HIM!" Nazklash cried and pointed at some of the Orcs. "TAKE HIM!"

Shortly after, the Chief was handed over to Nazklash. He wasn't harmed, just as Nazklash wanted it. Meanwhile all the guards had been killed, or some of them may have escaped.

"Any last wishes?" Nazklash asked the chief innocently. He has been tied up and they had thrown him on the floor. He was lying in a circle of revengeful Orcs. There was absolutely no way out. The Orcs laughed at Nazklash little remark, but stopped when the Chief spitted in Nazklash face.

Nazklash hit the Chief in his skull, just to show him that he was in charge, and that spitting Nazklash in the face wouldn't be the wisest thing to do.

"Well, well...I promised you to do this as painfully as I possibly could..." Nazklash started, while the other Orcs laughed evilly. Nazklash raised his hand to make them shut up. Silence fell again before Nazklash continue; "We've decided to cut you....piece....by...piece....." Nazklash said teasingly, walking closer to the Chief, trying to look him in the eyes. "And, my fellow Orcs here have found a very merry " Nazklash didn't finish the sentence before the Orcs were growling;” CHOP CHOP CHOP!" Then they all laughed.

The Chief seemed scared after these words because he tried to escape. The ropes around his ankles and hands were soon tied all over again. "I hope you managed to do this properly this time then..." Nazklash growled at the Orc that had failed at tying the Chief up properly last time.

"Okay, as for the chopping...well, we've decided that each Orc will have the pleasure of cutting one piece each...from YOUR body, if I didn't make myself clear earlier..." Nazklash said and laughed at his own joke. The Orcs that surrounded the Chief seemed very pleased by this arrangement.

And then the chopping began. Nazklash was so decant to let Lugnush cut a piece from the Chief's body first. Lugnush went straight towards the head, but Nazklash told him to stop. "We'll not take the head first...he won't be able to watch his one limbs be cut off, if you do that. The whole point is that our Chief here is going to suffer....pain..great pain!" Nazklash suggested innocently. "Start with a finger...or an ear for example..." One of the Orcs in the crowd suggested.

Lugnush thought this was a rather good idea and went for one f the ear.

The rest is history. The Ors didn't quit know if the Chief died because of the great pain or if he died as a result of the great loss of blood.

Moments after they had thrown out the loose limbs, and got rid of the rest, Uzgash entered the Hall. First he seemed a bit disappointed that he'd missed the whole slaughter, but was cheered up when the Orcs gathered around him and told him everything in detail.

Uzgash had frankly forgotten what he was supposed to tell Nazklash, but when he remembered it, Nazklash looked worried. Dwarves had been too close...

When Lugnush again woke up from the day dreaming, Uzgash was poking him on his shoulder. "What do you want?" Lugnush asked. He felt annoyed by Uzgash suddenly interruptions and demanded to get an answer quick. "What?" he asked once again.

Last edited by Orofaniel; 04-13-2004 at 06:41 AM.