Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2003, 08:26 AM   #11
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Excuse me for interrupting this most interesting topic, but our fellow/galship has now entered the Park of Topfloorien. The next post will be a cameo by a new player, so please await it before posting. Further instructions will follow after that.

As always, I tremendously enjoyed reading all of your posts. Let me move backwards through them with my comments, which are by no means exhaustive!

Mith, shades of Lassie and Baywatch - I'm still laughing! Gravlox seems to have a soft side to him that we haven't seen before!

Child/Sharon, nice exit for Pettygast! We hope to hear of his further shopping adventures when you have time to post. As to the continuity problems your reference to the One Ring, Frodo and Bilbo could create, I don't think we have to worry about them. Our consistency is not quite up to Tolkien's anyway...

Diamond, the "Imbecile of an Elf" lines are great! Whatever shall we do if Vogonwë cannot write poetry after being deprived of his bottle?!

Birdie, your "Mithril-Munching Moria Mice!!!!" seemed to have made such an impact that all players were silenced in awe for a day or two! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kuruharan, Chrysophylax' very secret diary cracked me up! I do hope he didn't lose it so that we will get additional chapters sometime!

B-W, what fun with the goblin ticket-agent! Can't say Orogarn Two didn't make an heroic effort!

Rim, nice contribution to the ongoing wings debate with your Porterog! My favorite pun this time is the one about not wanting to let decisions be made by a bush! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The poetry was ... interesting.

Squatter, what a shame that we couldn't further our acquaintance with Errol! As always, it is a joy to read your skilfully written lines.

I look forward to all of your next posts! Hope you’re having as much fun as I am!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'