Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2003, 03:48 PM   #18
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gaddy stood there, mouthing wordlessly like a fool. He was quite shaken, in just a short amout of time he had gone from one of the most amazing experiences he'd ever had, to suddenly being told to make a huge decision. He could see the crowd gathering at the door, that didn't help the situation one bit, especially not with some of them laughing. Daisy was standing to one side, looking at the floor. Gaddy realised he would have to do this by himself, no one was going to come to his rescue.

"I... well... I," he started then stopped, gathering the words together in his head, "I love her." he finally said, slowly and meaningfully. Before Bullroarer could say anything more Gaddy continued, "Bullroa- erm, Brandobras, sir, would you do me the honours of giving me Daisy's hand in marriage?" At this, Daisy looked up and the room went completely silent, Bullroarer just looked Gaddy strait in the eyes.

After a while Bullroarer answered, "I have no objection to you marrying Daisy, if that is also what she wants." Gaddy's heart leaped and he turned to face Daisy, going down on one knee and taking her hand in his shaking one he said "Will you marry me, Daisy?"

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: dragoneyes ]