Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2002, 11:00 PM   #1
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots A Ride to the Dark Side--RPG

This is an audition only RPG; please see the discussion thread for details.

The story started here: A troubled night at The White Horse Inn ...

Game Owner: Bethberry
==========

Dismay, confusion, anger, helplessness reigned. Many feet trod over the stable floor, the street outside, more with incomprehension than with clear purpose. Finally, a strong voice cried out over the milling crowd. It was Anglachel, calling them to order and purpose, with quick results. Then old Eomund spoke up.

"I am too old to ride with you in pursuit, but I know your family, Ćlfritha, and would help you all I can. Take these two horses, Nithal and Doric. It looks like the thieves took the back alley and thence to the gate. The gatekeeper, too, has been attacked. He yet lies unconscious."

"I am appalled to hear that more harm is done. These are brutal thieves and arrogant in their daring. My family will remember your aid, Eomund," spoke a stern Ćlfritha, her face full of stoic resolve.

Another voice spoke up, but of lighter timbre. It was Bethberry.

"I cannot leave the Inn, but I can offer you provisions. Here, saddle bags of biscuits, dried fruits, meats, canteens. Blankets also." Ćlfritha nodded her thanks, wordlessly.

Other voices called out offering arms, ropes, spare tack, ointments and unguents for horse care, provisions. All of Edoras had been awakened, even the Golden Hall, which sent two Riders and four horses before dawn had creased the night sky. Ćlfritha and Anglachel spoke quietly with them. Quickly, a posse was forming for the pursuit.

=======
The game is temporarily closed. It will open once characters are chosen.